Friday 24 June 2011

Ireland has NO seasons !

Sooo, my countdown till I'm finally home is getting shorter and shorter

-16 days !
and the more I read about what my friends are doing, the more I'm getting extremely depressed...! At home there's sun, there's the beach and blue skies !!! What I have here is constant rain, grey skies and blooming fields with cows, sheep and horses. 
For a while it was nice but now it's starting to get silly... school is almost over for the kids and they're so happy, of course cause school is over, but I really don't get that feeling here... for me it feels like school is over because the Christmas Holidays are here ! That's the weather we get in italy during that period... it's blooming June and it's pouring !!!
Anyway, today is friday which means that I survived another week... I survived 24 weeks xD 2 more to go :D well actually it's just 10 more days... working days ! that's nothing !!! 

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay !!!

That's it for now :D 

Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena