Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm the most stupid person ever.

Nah don't worry I haven't been hacked. I just realised this about myself... sometimes I tell lies, little white lies and yea those friggin little lies might cost me my almost sure working place in Paris ! My new boss loves me and I love them and the kids and everything about it, but she wants to talk to my old boss who doesn't know I wanted to au-pair another year... so yea... not sure how the conversation between them might end.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my friends too... it's the best job I could ask for it's absolutely perfect and now... it's all my fault if I fuck this chance up. I'm so stupid !!!!

The next post will come on the day I get a reply !

Love
Julie x

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena