Friday 11 November 2011

Count of the days stopped...

Hello My Lovelies,

so as you can see from the title, the count of the days stopped. Why ? Because I'm finally back home in Italy. Those last 2 weeks couldn't have been worse. I got 2 fines on the metro, one was definitely NOT my fault and the other one... well... let's not talk about this ! Then the life with the hooker.. I started to sleep better on the mattress on the floor and if she didn't start washing the dishes at 4am with loud music on it wouldn't even have been too bad ! But that household was just messed up ! My life was already upside down I can't handle other people's crap too tbh !
What kept me going was youtube, I didn't post in a while cause well I don't really know, I just didn't feel like it, my mood hit rock bottom and stayed there quite a while and I didn't want to make a video in bad mood, anyway it kept me going cause I was always watching videos of Luke Conard, Ingrid (Missglamorazzi), Brittany Joyal, Joey Graceffa, Meghan Camarena (Strawburry17) and Catherine Valdes (Catrific) they're an amazing group of people and they all are vlogging... well not all of them but most of them and it was basically the only bit of routine I had, coming back "home" and watching either vlogtober or VEDIN (vlog every day in november). 

Monday morning was quite an adventure ! For a few days my ATM card was not working anymore in metro ticket machines so when I got there monday morning (the day I was supposed to come to Italy) it didn't work and I didn't have enough money to get a ticket to the airport which was 13.50€ so, since I was going to meet Edie, I thought I'd just get a regular ticket to a stop in the middle and she could have borrowed me the rest, but nope didn't even have 3.20€ for the other ticket. So I went to ask the information desk to either get me a ticket or get me money from my card but nope, they told me to go to the ATM "round the corner" a.k.a. 1 km away ! I went there and got 60€ a 50 and a 10... back to the station, go to the machine and Oh Look... the machine only takes up to a 20 bill ! Information desk again, can you change a 50 ? - No we don't have money. Go to the bakery, can you change a 50? - No it's too early in the morning to change so much ! *Julie randomly starts crying* run outside I see some business suit guy ask to change money, nope don't have it, FOR FUCK'S SAKE !!!!! I ask him even if he only has 40ç (which was enough to get one ticket) and yess he gives me 50ç ! That guy literally saved me. RATP (the french metro/rail company) really fucking sucks !

With that said nothing interesting happened then.. flight was alright, had to wait 2 hrs for my ferry cause there had been an issue and the last ferry didn't go but yea.. I wasn't in a rush. 
And now I'm finally back home, my bed, my shower, my washing machine. A safe place for now.

Gotta go back to some important dates now:
26.10.2011 - Imelda May in Paris !
Well it was an amazing concert, the french aren't too fun to be with, I was one of the only few singing along but meh... I had fun ! There were a lot of rockabilly styled people, some girls in a pin-up look... I'd love to dress like that once, so awesome ! Anyway after the gig of course I waited outside to meet her (I even got her a present) and yess there she was and she remembered me.. flippin amazing :) Here's the picture I got with her. 


Yes, yes we are wearing the same lipstick ! During a live q&a I asked her what lipstick she wears and I bought it in Paris :D

3.11.2011 *blog post written on that day*
Here I am waiting for my "hour of magic" ! Today 3rd of november I have a job interview for Disneyland. Yes this was the secret. The last week my mood has been at its lowest since a long time ! Just some random moments of joy but mainly anxiety, stressed out-ness, annoyance and so on. Why ? Cause after I got my mail from Disney and after I called one of the 3 magic numbers I was told I would receive a mail, I received absolutely nothing ! Therefore I wasn't sure anything was gonna happen today.
I went to the office today and I met the same lady as last time, last time she kinda mocked me for my french, today she was pretty nice (good for her). She looked me up on the computer, we laughed about the fact that OH JOY ! I got the same name as Sarkozy's daughter and I had to wait a while... after a few moments a fantastic lady came in to say that of course I could still take part at the recrutement and afterwards I had the interview.
*end of what I wrote on phone*
Anyway it was quite a strange kind of casting/job interview..well it was my first so it might even be normal. We were seating in this room staring at a blank screen all around us disney characters with comic bubbles saying stuff like "Tolerance is cool" and other things. We watched a short movie about people who had been working for disneyland for ages, about the housing, about the health care and then we were asked 3 questions..but none of them really mattered it was more like a game.
After we had a short break and before the interviews started we were in the same room all watching "Raiponce" a.k.a. Rapunzel...in french. Then the interview was 2 by 2 so I went with this girl who unluckily (for me) already worked for disneyland both Paris and Florida, but I don't think my interview went too bad. I was pretty happy with it... but then of course... it would have been a nice surprise if for once things went well. About 4 days later I got a mail saying that even though my profile was good and they were interested, there was no place for me. 

So now back in Italy, same position as last year at this time, jobless, clueless. 

That's what I got to say for now. I will be vlogging later so expect a new video tomorrow on http://www.youtube.com/user/JulieMooody  

I hope that you my lovely readers are all healthy and safe.
Love
Julie x

PS: During my jobless time I'll probably take this blog to a lighter note, speaking about my depressions and struggles are getting boring both for you AND me ! My Youtube Channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena