Monday 21 November 2011

INFJ and different kinds of personality.

Hello My Lovelies,


a few days ago the youtuber "Catrific" posted a video about this particular kind of personality test by Myers Briggs. There is basically 16 different kinds of personality, I got "Counselor" which is basically attributed to the INFJ personality which stands for: I= Introverted N= Intuitive F=Feeling and J= Judging. A fictional character that has an INFJ personality is Amelie Poulain...well..
Apparently it's the most rare cause only 1% of the population gets this result.. and I was wondering why I considered myself strange. 

Now this test classifies you basing on this criteria: 

  • Extraversion - Introversion
  • Sensing - Intuition
  • Thinking - Feeling
I find it quite interesting that people are so attracted to "personality tests" I mean, I am too...otherwise I wouldn't have taken it, but in the end I was just reading that result saying "yep that's right, that's me" but.. why do I need a confirmation ? I know myself, plus after reading "Blink - the power of thinking without thinking" by Malcolm Gladwell, I know that subconsciously we only pick things, out of a text, which we can relate too, therefore those results almost always look like they're the "story of our lives" but anyway, I wasn't too fascinated about this, but maybe Cat will give you a more enthusiastic look on this topic. 



Anyway if you want to know what personality you are give the test a shot :)

Have fun :)
Love 
Julie x

"The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena