Monday 23 January 2012

Train post.

So here i am with my 3 "girlfriends" in the train wagon, feels like i'm in women's penitentiary..adorable.
Earlier on the ferry i told my parents for the first time properly that i want to use my BA/MBA i will get at school to become a concierge at the disneyland hotel. The comments where expectable: you will be overqualified.
So what ?!? I know money is important, and don't say I'm shallow... you'll realise how important money is the moment you don't have it and REALLY need it, anyway i don't want to spend the majority of my life in a job where i get millions but hate !!! So disneyland is my dream whether it pays well or not, i mean if there are people who've been working there 20 years it can't be too bad right ? But then I don't care ! My parents are still shocked, they want me to work in one of the big and famous places like the 4 season... Yeh yeh as if.

Anyway that's it for now, i'll be arriving in lovely 11 hours in Milan....quick :/

Nighty nighy x
Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena