Friday 17 February 2012

Celebrating 20 years of Disneyland Paris~


Watch !

This is absolutely fantastic, and what's even more fantastic is that the guy at 3:28 says exactly what I felt all the way through the video. 
"If you have a feeling for Disney you will look at the show and there will be tears in your eyes and you will be hugging your family, cause that's really the feeling of it." 
Tears all the way to 4.23... I don't even know why but I'm so incredibly excited for Disneyland Paris and everything that's going to happen to it. I can't wait to start working for and with those incredibly inspiring people. 
It makes me want more and more to get and in-training in Disneyland... I might mention it ;)

Enjoy, hope you love it as much as I do !
Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena