Sunday 19 February 2012

You are such a child.

Yes, yes I am. 


Not sure if it was meant as an insult but to be honest I couldn't care less. You're gonna spend most of your life worrying about insurance, your job, your car, family, retirement and all that crap anyway. So why not act like a 5 year old while you still can. Besides... I can act adult when I want.


My schoolmates are pretty contradictory: one side (the ones that hardly know me) says "You're a very serious person" the other side (my close "friends") tells me "You're like a child"... what if I'm both ?


I do that..because I CAN !


This and "Why Disneyland ?" are the most common things I'm being told here. Why ? Well I lived all 20 years of it in first person, there's nothing I'm more enthusiastic about, it's a place where my "childishness" is highly appreciated..I'm just here to get a degree.
Why ? Because I WANT TO.


Watch this :) Hope you like it.

Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena