Friday 6 April 2012

Concept Events, Cheese Factory and Biscuit Factory trips ~Beware, contains many photos~

Hello My Lovelies,


Julie here with some updates on life and jobs and school and such.
School is slowly coming to its end, got my first marks for the first assessments, exams and presentations.. my marks are incredibly low considering they're out of 100 but apparently I'm "the best" in some subjects, which quite surprises me :S but well.. the mark actually hardly ever counts, especially since I'm studying in Switzerland and not Italy where if you finish with "110 and honor" you're a genius (or bribed the teacher). 


Cool thing of this school is that the BA course studying for Events Management has to create some concept events and I went to 2. Masquerade and R-Cube. The first one was absolutely fantastic !!! Loved it so so so much. 


Nefeli, the student's president, the certificate representative and treasurer, the diploma representative and secretary. Quite VIP picture xD
The card contained a message which was shared with our male partner.
My partner was our PDP teacher hahaha
The 3 dance finalists xD ever danced for 4 minutes straight in heels to "Danza Kuduro" ? so much fun !!





R-Cube Event

Handmade bracelets and other things were on sale :)
I won chocolate for answering a question.. WRONG xD wtf ? haha was fun though
No clue why I was in this photo haha I'm such a midget xD

Yesterday I had service in the MDH and we were understaffed it was me, Ales and LKOA.. in other words it was Me and Ales, I was Cinderella washing dishes in the kitchen while he was the runner outside. It was quite alright and we finished early so we decided to take part at the visit to the Emmentaler Cheese Factory :D
The ride there was quite fun, it was Chris driving, andrew in the front, max in the middle and me and ales all the way in the back, we had a nice chat.. he's a quite intelligent person not to mention funny it was quite nice.

The trip itself.. it was flippin freezing in Bern and inside the factory the smell was quite overwhelming.


Cheese tasting.. the last one on the right was THE BEST !!! it was the most mature :)

After the cheese factory it was (according the the Chef) a 10minute drive to the biscuit factory which turned out to take like 45minutes if not longer. But it was absolutely fantastic !!! 
We watched a woman prepare easter bunnies. 

Finished bunnies.

Macaroons: Before IMI


Macaroons: After IMI

The biscuit factory was heaven cause there were tons of open boxes where you could taste or steal (cough cough) biscuits and we were all so sick on the way back... ate definitely too much :D
The trip back was a lot of fun, really loud music singing and dancing and just being silly. Chris drove like crazy it was mental we almost crashed at one point hahaha.

Nefeli, Ales, Me and Hanif.

Cool people sit in the back.


That's it for now, another post about something very important to me, coming straight after this :)

Love Julie x








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena