Thursday 24 May 2012

Disneyland Paris Checklist of Secrets.

Hello My Lovelies,





approaching the Disney experience from a different point of view soon I made a checklist for myself of things I want to do and see.


~Photo Checklist:
-Mickey
-Minnie
-Pluto
-Donald
-Mary Poppins !!!!
-Princess Tiana
-Princess Rapunzel
-Bert
-Peter Pan
-Clarice
-Remy
-Stitch
-any other figure I can find but those are the most important to me.


~Park "Secrets"
-Phone in the "Market House Deli"
-Moustache at Dapper Dans
-Fairies in "La confiserie des trois fées"
-Phone in Town Square Photography
-Phone in Dapper Dans
-Toad Hall moving pictures
-Dome in Harrington's
-Huge Egg in Adventureland


~Never done attractions
-Playhouse Disney Live
-Meet Mickey
-Take the art class at Art of Disney Animation.
-Orbitron ?
-Robinson Family Tree (haven't been there almost 15yrs)
-Cars ride in Disney Studios.


Also last time I was there I had a little project in mind, very little and it will be mainly on my flickr hopefully also on youtube but mainly flickr :) We shall see !!


Have a magical day.


Love













Ps. credit for the photo goes to: http://caryandemily.wordpress.com/category/disney/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena